Tinsel Christmas Tree Garland: 2 Styles
Transparent Gift Wrap
Wood Dowel: 1”x18”
Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Start by marking the hole for the dowel (this makes it easier to assemble the topiary later). Push the dowel straight down into the top center of the cube about 4” and remove. Push the dowel straight through the center of the 8” ball and remove. Push the dowel straight down into the bottom, center of the cone about 4” and remove.
- Cover the cone and the ball completely by wrapping with the tinsel garland, pinning in place as you go. Be sure to leave the holes for the dowel uncovered.
- Glue the wood dowel into the cube.
- Wrap the cube with the transparent gift wrap, securing the wrap around the dowel at the top.
- Slide the ball onto the dowel, then slide the cone onto the dowel and glue in place.