FloraCraft® Brand Products:
Design It:® :
Desert Foam®, 2 3/4″ x 3 7/16″ x 3 7/16″ Brick
4″ Bird Nest
Three 3/4″ Bird Eggs
Recycled 14″ wide rusty, metal rake head
24″ length of 3″ wide moss
36″ length of moss-covered vine
Allium flower stem (or several sprigs of small white flowers)
12″ metal ruler
Glue gun and glue sticks
- Use Design It:® Foam Cutter to trim Desert Foam® Brick in half to yield a 1 3/8″ x 3 7/16″ x 3 7/16″ piece. Set aside one half for future project. Hot glue Brick half to rake tines about 1″ from right end of rake. Cover Brick with 4″ length of moss and hot glue in place.
- Referring to photo, spread remaining moss across rake tines and spot glue in place.
- Glue nest and bird in covered Brick. Position and glue eggs into nest. With Design It:® Wire Cutter or scissors, trim Allium sprigs from stem. Tuck and glue springs around nest.
- Referring to photo, spot glue one end of moss-covered vine to top back of rake. Loosely wrap vine around nest and continue loosely spiral-wrapping vine across tines of rake. Spot glue areas to tack vine in place.
- Ideally, display on an old barn door, or a weathered piece of wood.