One – 6”
One – 3”
Two – 1.5”
Feather Boa; white
Chenille Stems; black
Wiggle Eyes; 20mm green
Two – Buttons; green
Floral Pins (“U” shaped pins)
Low-Temp Glue Gun
Design It: ® Foam Cutter or serrated knife
- Pin the feather boa to completely cover the 6” ball.
- To make the feet; cut the 3” ball in half and glue black felt to completely cover the rounded top side of both half-balls.
- Glue a toothpick half way into the top of each half-ball. Glue the feet to the bottom of the feathered ball.
- Cut two, 2” round felt circles. Glue a 1.5” ball to the center of each circle. Glue a wiggle eye to the center of each ball. Glue the eyes side by side to the front upper portion of the feathered ball.
- Cut four small hand shapes from the felt. Fold chenille stem in half and twists ends together. Sandwich the folded end between two felt hand shapes. Repeat for second arm. Glue the arms into the ball on either side.
- Wrap two chenille stems around a pencil to curl and glue a button to the end of each stem for antenna. Glue the antenna into the top of the ball.
For a FUN companion check out our Fun Fur Monster!